It’s a common question “which watch” and I think a simple answer, but I have nothing to compare it with so I can’t offer a comparison.
I like a toy, and the 910XT I think is my best toy, EVER!
Love it, love it love it.
Quite simply it is the easiest gadget in the world to use and set-up, yep you barely need to look at the instructions which has to be a good thing – right?!
And once used, it syncs so easily with software through a little USB dongle called the ANT+
For triathletes there is a pack which provides a different strap so you detach from wrist and attach to bike using the bike attachment, a heart rate monitor and strap, and cadence sensor….all really useful tri training kit.
Negatives: it’s expensive for sure and it’s bulky
- Syncs with Garmin Connect online where all data is visible, reportable, comparable etc.
- Garmin Connect allows courses to be planned and then sent to device
- Syncs with Training Peaks to keep the coach updated
- Syncs with Strava which is great for segment splits, cups and challenges
- Triathlon mode, press the lap button each time start, enter, leave transitions and records all the three sports and displays relavent screens for each event